Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Vocation, Vocation, Vocation...

I've been thinking about this for quite some time, and have now decided that the time is right to announce it to the blogosphere. I feel that I have had a calling to the vocation of a priest in the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Anglican Church. In other words, I feel that I should become a vicar. I've discussed the issue with many at university, and with some of the local clergy, and will soon be dropping in to have a chat with the DDO, to see about becoming an Ordinand. As you can't be ordained in the Anglican Church until you are 23, I may have to take a year out between the end of my degree at Lampeter and the starting of my postgrad degree. As I'm doing Theology at the moment, I should only have to do a 2 year post-grad degree. A gap year would be rather good though. Hmm. Have to think about that one, as it would be good t osee the world a bit. I ask that Saint Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows prays for me in this calling, and help guide me on my way.

Technorati Tag:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?